What You Can Expect From a Top-Tier Factory-Certified Technician
Our 200+ material handling technicians employed through the Wolter Group of Companies are expertly trained in-house and factory certified by rigorous standards that include a minimum of 80 hours of training per year. These standards are truly unmatched in the industry and show our dedication to you and your equipment. Our #1 goal is to ensure efficient, better running equipment that is repaired quickly and accurately on the first trip. Request information on scheduled and preventative forklift maintenance today.
Trained & Certified to Tackle Any Job
▪ Average years of experience per technician – 13 years!
▪ Combined years of experience – 2,474 years!
▪ A robust training program, unmatched in the industry
▪ 48 hours of training per year through our in-house technician training program
▪ Factory-trained by Caterpillar, Mitsubishi, Jungheinrich, Doosan, KION/Linde & Baoili, Big Joe, Combilift, Taylor & MORE
▪ Enrolled in at least 3 per year out of 25 different courses
Access to Full Hierarchy of Technicians
Every service job is different and may require additional assistance. This is why our technicians are provided with a strong support system to get the job done quickly & effectively. If a second opinion is needed, the support is there!
The Support Doesn’t Stop There
When working with our service team you are provided full access to our parts, rentals, sales department, and so much more! We are committed to providing you superior service & look forward to partnering with you.
Schedule Service Today!